Stop Walking In Circles
Stop Walking in Circles is chock full of practical and actionable information on how to increase individual or organizational "performance capacity." In the process, the author helps the reader build a simple but powerful One Page Performance Plan to use as a map and compass for improving performance and productivity in a very short period of time. This book describes:
- The Power of Planning
- A Three-Step Performance Process that never fails
- How to develop a S.M.A.R.T. vision statement
- How to make your One Page Performance Plan come to life
- How to implement 80/20 "time mastery"
- How to leverage the Power of Persistence